Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the first letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they look in singular or at plural.
- Account signifies a exceptional account made that you access our Support or portions of our Service.
- Business (referred to as either”the Company”,”We”,”Us” or”Our” in this Agreement) refers to Pure Technology.
- Cookies are little files that are put on your personal computer, mobile device or another device by a site, containing the facts of Your browsing history on such site among its many applications.
- Country describes: Pakistan
- Device means any device that may access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a tablet.
- Personal Data isn’t any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
- Service describes the Website.
- Service Provider means any legal or natural person who processes the data on behalf of the provider. It refers to third-party firms or people employed by the enterprise to facilitate the Service, to supply the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services associated with the Service or to help the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or some other social networking site through which a User may log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either created by the usage of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for instance, the length of a page visit).
- Website refers to Pure Technology, accessible from https://www.appspures.com
- You signifies the person accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While utilizing Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information which can be used to identify or contact You. Personally identifiable information may include, but isn’t Limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information like Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Support that You see, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, special device identifiers along with other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile deviceWe may collect certain information automatically, such as, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You utilize, Your cellular device unique ID, the IP address of Your cellular device, Your mobile operating system, the kind of mobile online browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies may be”Persistent” or”Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when You go offline, whilst Session Cookies are deleted once you shut your web browser.
We use both persistent and session Cookies for the functions set out below:
- Needed / Crucial Emails
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These programs are essential to supply You with services available through the site and to enable You to use a number of its features. They assist to authenticate users and protect against fraudulent use of consumer accounts. With no Cookies, the services which you’ve asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies permit us to remember choices You make when You use the web site, such as remembering your login information or language preference. The objective of these Cookies is to supply you with a more private experience and also to avoid You having to reevaluate your tastes each single time you use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Business may use Personal Data for these functions:
- To provide and maintain our Service, such as to track the usage of our Service.
- To Handle Your Account: to Supervise Your registration for a user of this Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service which are accessible to You as a user.
- For the performance of a contract: the growth, compliance and job of this purchase contract for those products, products or services that you have bought or of another contract with Us through the Service.
- To get You: to get in touch with you via email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent types of digital communication, like a cellular program’s push notifications about updates or educational communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when required or reasonable for their execution.
- To provide You with information, special offers and general information concerning other goods, services and events that we offer that are similar to those which you’ve already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted to not receive such information.
- To Oversee Your requests: To attend and manage your own orders to Us.
We may share your personal information in these situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Private Information with Service Providers to monitor and examine the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may transfer or share Your personal data in connection with, or through discussions of, or any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our company to another company.
- Together with Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to provide You certain products, promotions or services.
- With other consumers: when You discuss private information or interact in the public areas with different users, such advice may be viewed by all users and might be dispersed outside. In the event you interact with other users or enroll through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts around the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your nameprofile, pictures and description of Your own activity. Similarly, other users will have the ability to look at descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and see Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The business will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is usually kept for a shorter period of time, except when that data is used to strengthen the safety or to improve the functionality of Our ServiceWe are legally obligated to keep this data for longer time intervals.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, such as Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other areas in which the parties involved in the processing are found. It usually means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located out of Your state, province, country or other political jurisdiction in which the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain conditions, the business may have to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal responsibility
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Business
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the people
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The safety of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the world wide web, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us may request information annually about sharing their Personal Data with third parties to the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you want to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact info provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 permit California residents under the age of 18 that are enrolled users of internet websites, services or applications to request and gain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you’re a California resident, You can contact Us with the contact info provided below, and contain the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request doesn’t guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of information or content posted online and that the law may not allow or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We’ve got no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com